Thursday, July 29, 2010

JP PPS at slideshare

I acknowledge the advantages and disadvantages of internet. We should be aware which sites should be recommended for teaching and learning. The website I visited and referred yesterday (Bidorbuy) is not a good site for academic learning. So, sometimes we may get lost with so much information and by reading all or some of the ones we come across (for we may face the risk of missing the best ones). Anyway, we learn doing, there is no other choice particularly in this adult learning. Thanks, JP, for redirecting me!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mirta
    The Bidorbuy site actually contained solid information about blogging, although it should be seen as an introduction to blogging in general, and not about blogs' academic use in medical education for example. That also needs to be looked at on another level.

    Have you tried to upload your PPT to www.slideshare.com? This might be an interesting exercise for you. Remember to upload the .ppt or .pptx file and not the .pps (which is the powerpoint show). Slideshare might accept it, but rather be safe and upload the normal PPT file type.

    Then you can embedd your powerpoint into a blog posting and we can all see it and comment on it.

    Learning by doing - that is exactly it. Thanks for the post Mirta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK JP! I will try to upload it as you adviced me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Mirta, alot of the sites I come across is so medically orientated, that I loose focus, but hey, it takes time to find good articles.

    ReplyDelete